Sunday, December 28, 2008

Over the Top

Due to my technical inabilities, you need to read the post just before this one for it to make nay sense....


Top of the world!



Me and my boys!



First glimpse of the Pacific!




Ica and her boys.



We made it!



The drive was awesome, well worth it. The boys said multiple times, "Thank you for taking us here, Daddy!" We think next time we come back, we'll bring a tent and camp at one of the camp sites in the Los Padres Forest. I could do with some exploring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like amazing fun! Glad you're having a good trip. I love those elephant seals at San Simeon too. And Big Sur is one of the most beautiful places on earth. If I were feeling contentious I might suggest that it is the kind of place that gives tangible proof that God meant for us to love the world, not be dissin' on it. But of course I don't want to be contentious. ;-). Your pix are lovely.