Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nacho-o-o-o, again

So, we're in the bathroom at Jalapeno's. Joe is in the stall, and John is at the sink.

Joseph, nasty boy that he is, grunts and says, "Come on, baby." This is a line from Nacho Libre. I look over and John doesn't miss a beat. He dabs at his head, just like Esqueleto (you have to go see the movie if you have not. See it again if you have), and asks, in some plaintive, Mexican accent, "Did you give them permission to hurt me like that?"

Joe then says, "Those guys were a couple of wussies, eh?"

In between fits of laughter I kept wondering, what happens if someone hears all this?

2 comments:

Lew said...

we had a nacho party at our house the other day. no. just the women of the church, actually. i left the house...

...for nacho libre...

"the movie of our lives"

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard I woke up my kid. "Come on baby." HA!!!